Thursday 21 June 2007

I'm on a roll!


We went to Cambridge yesterday, but we didn't leave till 2:30PM and we stopped at Little Chef, so we didn't get to the park and ride till after four, and we had minimum shopping time.

I bought a vinyl album in Fopp, and I thought it was the Barbarella soundtrack album, but when I got it home, I realised it was a repressing of a tacky sixties Pickwick Records cover album, with tunes from Barbarella and some other random tunes done in a lounge-core style. Apparently it is quite a cheese classic, despite my initial disappointment. (It's not even Jane Fonda on the cover!).

Some Samples Here

I wish I'd bought the Banana Splits album now.

Went to my brother's afterwards and he made us baked potatoes and forced us to drink his home made elderflower champagne. It was very tasty.

Watched the Robot Chicken Star Wars Special this morning, it was funny.

1 comment:

Princess Sarah said...

I don't really have a reply to this blog, but I feel bad for not commenting.