Saturday 23 June 2007

Lots of watery fun



















We went to Wells on Thursday, and the weather was fairly good, but the tide was right out so we couldn't reach the sea without an epic trek, so we made do with splashing about in pools in the sand. Sarah was excited when she found out her Crocs floated, so we had a Crocs race, and I lost. We popped in to see my folks and then we went and did something secret somewhere else.

The next day was our fifth wedding anniversary so we decided to go swimming at the Splash pool in Sheringham. I went on the flume a lot, and hit an insane 13.86 MPH - nose bleed! The wave machine was switched to "Tsunami" until the boss came back and they switched it to "Ripple" setting - boo!

Today we went to Briston Church Fete, it pissed down, so we squeezed into the overcrowded hall. Got to the cake stall early and bought a ginger cake - num! Then we went home.

4 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

That's me!

Martha said...

I hope you enjoyed the ginger cake and that Dougal has settled in!
Shame it rained and I felt bad that the ladies came out when we were looking at the tutt stall as they thought we wanted to buy something.

Pobol Pobotrol said...

The ginger cake was delicious! It rated 94 on the gingerometor.

I hope those old ladies haven't got pneumonia now, because of us.

Princess Sarah said...

I didn't like the ginger cake as much, as it had pieces of actual ginger in it. That's just not right. I generously donated my share of ginger cake to Nick.

And then I stole his fudge.